Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Ambassador: We have many programs and grants to support the Marshlands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Ambassador: We have many programs and grants to support the Marshlands Empty US Ambassador: We have many programs and grants to support the Marshlands

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:48 pm

US Ambassador: We have many programs and grants to support the Marshlands
    March 19 2018 3:25 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ambassador to Iraq, Joe Hood[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The US Ambassador to Iraq, Joe Hood, said that the government of Balada has many programs and grants aimed at supporting the Marshlands in southern Iraq, including a financial grant to an Iraqi organization worth seventy thousand dollars in order to document and preserve the crafts and skills inherited by the residents of the regions there. 

"Our government is working to send Iraqi academics to the United States to learn and discuss the common challenges facing the two countries on water, the drought crisis and related issues," Hood told a news conference at the Hariri Research Station of the Center for Marine Sciences in Al-Meshaab area north of Basra. 

For his part, the Assistant President of the University for Scientific Affairs, Shaker Abdul Salem, called on the United States to translate all ideas to preserve and invest in the environment and heritage in the marshes.

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 2:19 pm