Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Company for soft drinks seeks to legislate a law that protects its "global product"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Company for soft drinks seeks to legislate a law that protects its "global product" Empty Baghdad Company for soft drinks seeks to legislate a law that protects its "global product"

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:42 am

Baghdad Company for soft drinks seeks to legislate a law that protects its "global product"

14:27 - 21/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Baghdad Company for soft drinks announced on Wednesday that it is working with government agencies to legislate a special law to protect its global product and prevent imports from abroad, stressing that its product falls within the international standards.
    The director of marketing and sales in the company Abdul Razak Heitani for / information /, "The Baghdad Company for soft drinks has been working for two years to prevent imports from abroad and maintain the product of the company as it falls within the international standards."
    "Our continuous work with government agencies and customs has led to the reduction of imports and we aspire to preserve the product of Baghdad Company as it falls within the international standards," he said. .
    He explained that "Baghdad Company is the official sponsor of all sports in Iraq and we have been to equip the playground of the trunk of the palm in Basra from the products of the Baghdad Company specialized in the sale of soft drinks and water." Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:04 am