Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The judiciary calls for doubling the investigation offices to expedite the settlement of the cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The judiciary calls for doubling the investigation offices to expedite the settlement of the cases Empty The judiciary calls for doubling the investigation offices to expedite the settlement of the cases

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Mar 2018, 2:59 am

The judiciary calls for doubling the investigation offices to expedite the settlement of the cases
    March 28 2018 09:35 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat Al Mahmoud[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Called on the judiciary to increase the number of judicial investigation offices, to expedite the resolution of the increasing lawsuits, demanding the organizations concerned to support the rule of law to open more offices. 

The President of the Federal Judiciary Judge Medhat al - Mahmoud she said: "In the year 2010 was the opening of the first nucleus the investigative offices, each of which includes a judge and member of the Public Prosecution and investigators, in addition to a number of police officers to carry out the orders of the judiciary. " 

He added:" the success of the experiment in Baghdad , encouraged us to double the judicial staff and uncles offices on the rest of the provinces, as it reached the judicial staff size Of the 36 offices deployed in the region Savers to 54 judges and a member of the claim, after 15 was only the end of 2010 ".

The President of the Judiciary called on organizations seeking the rule of law and the reduction of the scope of crime in Iraq to help open more judicial investigation offices and double their number to double the volume of prosecutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:36 am