Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security Council: Al-Houthi ballistic missiles threaten the security of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security Council: Al-Houthi ballistic missiles threaten the security of the region Empty Security Council: Al-Houthi ballistic missiles threaten the security of the region

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Mar 2018, 2:11 am

Security Council: Al-Houthi ballistic missiles threaten the security of the region
    March 29 2018 12:28 p
    Security Council: Al-Houthi ballistic missiles threaten the security of the region 720172903659232001499
    [rtl][rtl]France calls on the UN Security Council to impose quick sanctions on Pyongyang[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The UN Security Council on Wednesday strongly condemned the firing of ballistic missiles at Saudi Arabia's Houthi militias, saying they threatened the security of the region. 

The Council expressed its concern that the Houthi militia announced its intention to target Saudi Arabia and other countries. 

The Saudi Air Defense Force has responded to 104 ballistic missiles launched by the Iranian-backed Houthi militias since the dawn of June 6, 2015 when a Scud missile, destroyed by the Saudi Patriot defense system, fired 7 ballistic missiles on Sunday night Saudi cities were monitored and responded to by air.

Amid condemnation from the international community, the Saudis thanked the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces (RAFF), which proved efficient in its qualitative handling of rocket attacks against the kingdom in previous circumstances, such as the Gulf War or the current period. The citizens expressed their pride in the advanced defense system equipped with the latest radars and weapons worldwide, and the Kingdom continues to raise the readiness of the armed forces in all its branches until it ranked the Kingdom of the third highest spending in the military armament. 

The Air Defense Championships have held their championships through the skies of the Kingdom with the air force champions for 63 years when air defense personnel trained for the first time on light and heavy anti-aircraft artillery. Today, they run the network of rockets and radars that cover the Kingdom.

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 2:36 am