Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade contracts with national companies to strengthen the ration card vocabulary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade contracts with national companies to strengthen the ration card vocabulary Empty Trade contracts with national companies to strengthen the ration card vocabulary

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Apr 2018, 6:16 am

Trade contracts with national companies to strengthen the ration card vocabulary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili announced on Wednesday the contract with national companies to supply the ration card with sugar and edible oil. 
    Jumaili said in a statement to the ministry received by "Economy News", that "was contracted with national originators to supply 200 thousand tons of sugar, and 75 thousand tons of oil to meet the requirements of the ration card for the coming months of sugar and edible oil.
    He explained that "the staff of the Ministry of Commerce will begin the process of processing agents food vocabulary in Baghdad and the provinces during the next two days," noting that "the goal is to secure the needs of citizens for the coming months, and to achieve reliance on national origin through contracting with local companies."
    Jumaili added that "the ministry to make new contracts in the light of financial allocations to buy quantities of wheat and rice after the provision of sugar and edible oil for the next three months after contracting with the national originators to equip those words." 
    Al-Jumaili assured the citizens that "delivery of the card items for the next month after the efforts made with the Ministry of Finance to provide the allocations despite the late approval of the financial budget for 2018, which negatively impact the delay in signing contracts with national and foreign originators."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 11:07 pm