Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
wciappetta
Neno
smillenace
azareus
sassy
Diamond
Rocky
11 posters

Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette Empty Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:33 am

[rtl]Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette[/rtl]
    [rtl] 05 April 2018 - 4:42 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]Sumer News: The legal expert in the Office of the Presidency Gamal al-Asadi said in a statement that President Fuad Masoum objected to the budget law and returned to parliament, but the latter dealt with the file in the form of media and non-substantive and unconstitutional, and returned the law to the presidency without looking Errors recorded by them .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Iraqi president preferred the general interest of the country, and sent the budget law for publication in the official gazette, which was published with the same mistakes observed, " al-Asadi said in a statement quoted by London newspaper Al-Hayat in its Thursday edition .[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the Presidency of the Republic confirmed the preservation of the constitutional right to file a complaint to the Federal Court to decide on the constitutional errors recorded, which includes 14 items." He pointed out that "the Court will call the parties and the examination of those articles and decide whether or not the constitution ."[/rtl]

[rtl]He revealed that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi also filed an appeal in the budget before publication in the same newspaper, for reasons related to funds allocated to the Prime Minister, but he withdrew the appeal because it must be after publication ."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Asadi expected that "Abadi return the appeal after the publication of the budget," noting that "the appeal process may take two months and three months, which means deportation of the decision to the post-elections, in the next parliament ."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette Empty Re: Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette

Post by Diamond Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:59 am

Thanks again rocky, this shows that abadi isn't liking the budget an filing on it lol
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette Empty Re: Abadi challenges budget after publication in the official gazette

Post by sassy Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:24 am

surprise
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:30 am

sassy wrote:surprise
    lol! sassy, you must have read that 2 or 3 month thingy  lol!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:35 am

Diamond wrote:
    sassy wrote:surprise
    lol! sassy, you must have read that 2 or 3 month thingy  lol!
    Of course!   lol!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    smillenace
    smillenace
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by smillenace Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:54 am

After 14 years in this carp, I'm beginning to think the only thing that's a smokescreen is this rv junk!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:45 am

You remember, sell sell sell.....lol
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:32 am

It's still official law of the land. Lets remember we have entered the political season and all types of nonsense will be published for their own personal motivations. These Kurds at the presidency are up for reelection. The gov is functioning which means money is dispensed to pay for that function. Worst that can happen is adjustments. I just do not see such as being an issue. Abadi's in Japan cutting deals for the Iraqi economy so he doesn't appear concerned.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:11 am