Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ebadi's office responds to reports about the existence of "American pressure" to return the Peshmerg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ebadi's office responds to reports about the existence of "American pressure" to return the Peshmerg Empty Ebadi's office responds to reports about the existence of "American pressure" to return the Peshmerg

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 6:19 am

Ebadi's office responds to reports about the existence of "American pressure" to return the Peshmerga to "disputed"

10:56 - 07/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The Office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday that no external forces can decide the fate of the security situation in Iraq and determine the deployment and functions of troops instead of the Iraqi government, in response to reports that there is American pressure on Abadi return to the disputed areas.
    "The issue of the deployment of Iraqi forces in the northern and western territories is part of the responsibility of the government in Baghdad, an independent Iraqi sovereign decision that is not subject to any wishes or will," said Saad al-Hadithi, a spokesman for the New Arab newspaper. External forces ".
    Al-Hadithi added that "any matter other than the government decision will not happen, and any efforts towards this matter must be with the approval of the federal government and by a decision of it. No external forces can decide the fate of the security situation in Iraq and determine the deployment and tasks of the forces instead of the Iraqi government."
    The spokesman of the Office of Abadi, that "the decision is Iraqi and the government to determine in accordance with the requirements of the national interest, and coordination to address the dangers in the disputed areas is a permanent and ongoing." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 09 Jun 2024, 2:08 am