Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

30 thousand Iraqi businessmen in Jordan worth investments of 18 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

30 thousand Iraqi businessmen in Jordan worth investments of 18 billion dollars Empty 30 thousand Iraqi businessmen in Jordan worth investments of 18 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 8:38 am

30 thousand Iraqi businessmen in Jordan worth investments of 18 billion dollars

10:06 - 08/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Iraqi Business Council in Amman, Majid al-Saadi, said on Sunday that the number of Iraqi businessmen in Jordan reached 30 thousand the size of investment of 18 billion dollars.
    "Today, Iraq needs 5 million housing units and 10-20 thousand megawatts of electricity and 6,000 schools," Al-Saadi told a meeting of the 16th Arab Business Community Forum at the Dead Sea.
    "The future of Iraq is bright, especially after the victories achieved by the state against the terrorists," Saadi said, expressing the hope that "the return of Arab products to the Iraqi market."
    The Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply, the judges expressed last Thursday, that Iraq is a key partner and complementary to Jordan, pointing to the continued communication between Baghdad and Amman in order to activate the decision to exempt Jordanian products. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:57 am