Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia will not stand idly by until the supply is overstated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia will not stand idly by until the supply is overstated Empty Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia will not stand idly by until the supply is overstated

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Apr 2018, 3:13 am

Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia will not stand idly by until the supply is overstated

Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia will not stand idly by until the supply is overstated 7242

Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter, will not stand idly by as crude supply resumes again, but does not want prices to rise to "unreasonable levels," Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Wednesday.
    Al-Falih said the market had already eliminated a large part of the surplus supply, which has pushed oil prices as members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) seek a stronger balance between supply and demand.
    Al-Falih was speaking during the signing of a memorandum of understanding between Saudi Aramco and Indian state refineries on its 1.2 million bpd refining refinery to be built in India.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:14 pm