Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad adviser: Syria is ready for war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad adviser: Syria is ready for war Empty Assad adviser: Syria is ready for war

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:45 am

Assad adviser: Syria is ready for war

10:28 - 12/04/2018

Assad adviser: Syria is ready for war %D8%A8%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%AF-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Buthaina Shaaban, political and media adviser to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, said on Wednesday evening that her country is ready for war, pointing out that the resistance axis has its options and acts quietly and not subject to the language of intimidation.
    "We are not afraid of war and we will be prepared for it if it takes place," Shaaban said in an interview with Al-Mayadeen channel. "The liberation of the eastern Ghouta represents a decisive point in the course of the global war on its country.
    "The results of the war in Syria produced the opposite of the Western approach, which is the axis of its policies," she said. "This axis includes Russia, China, Syria and Hezbollah, an alliance for the future."
    "The US threats to Syria are trying to raise the ceiling in order to gain gains," adding that "consultations continue between Syria's allies and they will not leave it going as Washington wants."
    Shaaban pointed out that "the axis of resistance has its options and behaves quietly and is not subject to the language of intimidation against him," asserting "a significant contradiction in the US statements between the White House and the Ministries of Defense and State Department."
    He stressed that "the rules of engagement have changed in favor of Damascus, and said," Today we are much better than we were in the past, "explaining that" Syria and Russia have made preparations after the recent aggression on the airport Tifour, asserting that Damascus and its allies on alert, President of the aggression against Syria. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:10 am