Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington Empty Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-1-660x330

Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump expressed his support for Andrew Branson, who is being tried in Turkey on charges of links to a group accused of orchestrating the failed coup in 2016, in a case that has heightened tension in US-Turkish relations.
    "Reverend Under Branson, a noble man and a Christian leader in the United States, is being tried and persecuted in Turkey for no reason," Trump said on Twitter.
    "They claim to be a spy, but I am a spy more than him," he said, hoping he would be allowed to return to his beautiful family.
    According to Reuters, Branson, who has lived in Turkey for more than 20 years, denies the charges. He faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington Empty A new tirade for Tramb warns of a crisis between America and Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

A new tirade for Tramb warns of a crisis between America and Turkey  

08:04 - 18/04/2018

Trump mocks Turkey with a snort warning of a crisis between Ankara and Washington %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    US President Donald Trump on Tuesday voiced his support for Andrew Branson, who is being tried in Turkey on charges of links to a group accused of orchestrating the coup in 2016, in a case that has heightened tension in US-Turkish relations.
    "Reverend Under Branson, a noble man and a Christian leader in the United States, is being tried and persecuted in Turkey for no reason," Trump said on Twitter.
    "They claim to be a spy, but I'm a spy more than him."
    "I hope he will be allowed to return to his beautiful family."
    According to Reuters, Branson, who has lived in Turkey for more than 20 years, denies the charges. He faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:05 am