Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity reveals cases of corruption worth 70 billion dollars in two files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity reveals cases of corruption worth 70 billion dollars in two files Empty Parliamentary integrity reveals cases of corruption worth 70 billion dollars in two files

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 6:33 am

Parliamentary integrity reveals cases of corruption worth 70 billion dollars in two files

13:56 - 18/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Wednesday revealed the existence of cases of corruption about 70 billion dollars in the files of the auction of currency and real estate of the state, noting that the current government did not invest the opportunity available to them in the fight against corruption, despite international and domestic support.
    "The government has wasted a historic opportunity that may not be repeated to fight corruption and prosecute the corrupt," said committee member Abdul Karim Abtan. "The government has received popular and legislative support, as well as international and national support." \
    Abtan added that "one of the reasons for the government's delay in accounting for the corrupt is the high bureaucracy in the Integrity Commission and the supervisory and judicial circles." He pointed out that "there are cases of corruption worth 70 billion dollars in the files of currency auction and state real estate was discovered during the previous period."
    The MP from the Union of Forces Abdul Rahman al-Luizi confirmed in a previous statement to / information / / the government's intention to open files of administrative corruption in the auction of selling foreign currency from the cash reserve and the investigation of the family of all private banks. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:00 pm