Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the second largest importer of electricity from Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the second largest importer of electricity from Jordan Empty Iraq is the second largest importer of electricity from Jordan

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:46 am

Iraq is the second largest importer of electricity from Jordan

10:05 - 19/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The volume of electricity exported from Jordan increased by 54% during the first two months of this year compared to the same period of 2017, while Iraq came second in the import of electricity from the Kingdom.
    According to the data published by the National Electricity Company published in the newspaper "Al Ghad" Jordanian and viewed by the information, the volume of this energy by the end of February, about 20.1 GWh compared to 13.1 GWh during the same period last year 2017.
    The Jerusalem Electricity Company supplied Jericho and areas in the West Bank on the majority of this energy size of 19 gigawatt hours compared with 12.4 gigawatt hours during the same period of 2017, an increase of 53.2%, and then the Iraqi border center (Trebil) of 1.1 GWh, compared With 0.65 GWh during the same period last year, an increase of 69.2%.
    It is noteworthy that the opening of the Trebil crossing at the end of August last year, after the closure of more than two consecutive years because of the security conditions in that region.
    This comes at a time when the total electricity sold from the National Electricity Company to all subscribers within two months decreased by 3% to about 3118.7 GWh compared to 3215.4 GWh during the same period of 2017.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:07 am