Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq welcomes agreement reached between SC Permanent members, Germany with Iran concerning Iran's n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq welcomes agreement reached between SC Permanent members, Germany with Iran concerning Iran's n Empty Iraq welcomes agreement reached between SC Permanent members, Germany with Iran concerning Iran's n

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2013, 3:55 am

Iraq welcomes agreement reached between SC Permanent members, Germany with Iran concerning Iran's nuclear issue   

24/11/2013 19:40:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Iraq's Government welcomed agreement reached between Security Council Permanent Members in addition to Germany with Iran to limit Iran's nuclear program against partial and gradual limit to the international sanctions imposed on Iran.

A statement issued on Sunday, Nov. 24, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that at the time Iraq's Government welcomes the important agreement reached that would ease tension in the area and supports security and stability for all its people, it appeals to all sides to work to benefit from this détente toward dealing with Iran's nuclear issue in accordance with standards of justice and international norms.

It pointed out that Iraq has contributed to the international efforts through urging all sides to reach acceptable settlement.

Iran has reached an agreement in Geneva with the Security Council's permanent members and Germany regarding a settlement of its nuclear program after years of meetings and negotiations. / End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:38 pm