Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi, Austrian deputy: the country's transition to the stage of construction and reconstruction req

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi, Austrian deputy: the country's transition to the stage of construction and reconstruction req Empty Abadi, Austrian deputy: the country's transition to the stage of construction and reconstruction req

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 2:52 am

[ltr]Abadi, Austrian deputy: the country's transition to the stage of construction and reconstruction requires concerted efforts[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-23 at 20:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed on Monday that Iraq's transition to the stage of construction and reconstruction requires concerted efforts and benefiting from all successful experiences.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office, received a copy of which "Al-Abbadi received in his office a member of the Parliament of the city of Vienna and a member of the municipal council of Iraq, Omar al-Rawi," noting that "the meeting discussed how to take advantage of the experience of urban planning and civilization and provide services in Vienna , As well as the consultancy expertise to provide the country with the latest capabilities of the world to contribute to the provision of everything that serves the citizen and the development of the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The country's transition to construction, reconstruction, provision of services, investment and job creation after the victory over a supporter requires concerted efforts and utilization of all successful experiences, which we are currently working on and the country will achieve a qualitative leap in these areas," Abadi said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abizaid said, "We started this stage and we will succeed by the same as we succeeded in the war on the preacher and we have plans and strategies for them, in addition to the benefit of the experiences inside and outside the country."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 2:16 pm