Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Group of Seven accuses Russia of destabilizing behavior

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Group of Seven accuses Russia of destabilizing behavior Empty The Group of Seven accuses Russia of destabilizing behavior

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 5:59 am

The Group of Seven accuses Russia of destabilizing behavior
    April 24 2018 12:17 PM
    The Group of Seven accuses Russia of destabilizing behavior 1220162211941470697629
    [rtl][rtl]Vladimir Putin[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The international group of seven on Tuesday accused Russia of destabilizing behavior but expressed its willingness to cooperate on regional crises and global challenges.

"We are committed to protecting and strengthening the rules-based international system, which opposes irresponsible and destabilizing behavior of Russia, including interference in the democracies of other countries," said the G7 foreign ministers in a final statement of the outcome of the meeting in Toronto. With Russia in regional crisis issues and global challenges. "

The statement added: "We recall that the extension of economic sanctions on Donbass is entirely related to the full and irreversible implementation of the Minsk agreements by Russia, such sanctions can be lifted, only when Russia meets its obligations, but we are also ready to take new restrictive measures in case Russia's actions require it. " 

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:42 am