Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreement draws up the rules of trade balance between America and China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement draws up the rules of trade balance between America and China Empty Agreement draws up the rules of trade balance between America and China

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:49 am

Agreement draws up the rules of trade balance between America and China

Agreement draws up the rules of trade balance between America and China 8027
    The United States and China have agreed to take steps to improve the balance of trade between the two countries and strengthen cooperation in that regard after a long period of dispute, the White House said Saturday .
    "In order to meet the growing needs of Chinese consumers, China will significantly increase its trade deficit with China," said a statement by the White House, read by Economy News. Purchases of US goods and services to support growth and employment in the United States . "
    The statement said agreements in that regard had been reached during bilateral consultations between US and Chinese officials under the guidance of the two heads of state .
    The head of the statistics department of China's State Statistics Bureau, Xing Zhihong, announced Tuesday that the trade dispute with the United States will have no impact on China's economy and development .
    "I know that all of you are interested in how trade contradictions between China and the United States develop and how this can affect the Chinese economy," Shi Zhihong told a news conference .
    "The trade imbalances will not affect the Chinese economy or the momentum of development," he said. "China's economy is very resilient, which means it can adapt easily to changes." He stressed that China's economy is very stable and has good prospects for further development .
    The official pointed out that the United States ignored the rules of international trade, which led to a trade conflict between China and the United States .
    The United States earlier published a list of 1.3,000 Chinese goods that could be charged for import duties in response to China's violation of intellectual property rights of US products. So the United States intends to overcome the multibillion-dollar trade deficit with China. According to the US administration, China will lose about $ 50 billion a year in these fees .

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 8:59 am