Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

decline in oil prices globally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decline in oil prices globally Empty decline in oil prices globally

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 2:43 am

[size=32]
    decline in oil prices globally[/size]
     decline in oil prices globally Oil4

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Oil prices fell on Monday to continue their sharp fall on Friday, as Saudi Arabia and Russia say they may increase supplies while there is no sign of slowing US production growth.
    Brent crude futures were $ 75.09 a barrel, down $ 1.35, or 1.8 percent, from the previous close.
    US WTI futures traded at $ 66.22 a barrel, down $ 1.66 or 2.5 percent.
    Both contracts fell 6.4 percent and 9.1 percent, respectively, from the peak they touched earlier this month.
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), as well as Russia's largest non-OPEC producer, began curbing supply in 2017 to narrow the gap between market supply and demand and price support, which fell in 2016 to its lowest level in more than 10 years at less than $ 30 a barrel.
    But prices have risen since last year's cuts, above $ 80 a barrel earlier in May, raising concerns that rising prices could hinder economic growth and fuel inflation.

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:51 pm