Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron and Nasr meet to discuss the formation of the largest bloc the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suron and Nasr meet to discuss the formation of the largest bloc the next government Empty Suron and Nasr meet to discuss the formation of the largest bloc the next government

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jun 2018, 4:01 am

Suron and Nasr meet to discuss the formation of the largest bloc the next government

11:46 - 05/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed the leadership of the alliance of good Pierre Mohammed Khalidi, on Tuesday, a meeting between the leadership of the coalition victory and others to discuss the formation of the next government, pointing out that there is a great convergence between wisdom and victory and others and some small blocs to form the largest coalition.
     Khalidi said in a statement to the Information / that "a meeting was held, this morning, between the victory coalition headed by Khalid al-Obeidi (who presides over the good) and alliance others to discuss the formation of the largest alliance and political relations."
     He added that "the political talks to form a government continues," asserting "a great convergence between the alliances of victory and wisdom and others and some political blocs to announce the largest coalition."
    Khalidi said that "the ratification of the election results by the Federal Court will accelerate the announcement of the largest bloc in the presence of preliminary understandings in advance." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 9:47 am