Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu warns Merkel of Iran's terrorist activities in Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu warns Merkel of Iran's terrorist activities in Middle East Empty Netanyahu warns Merkel of Iran's terrorist activities in Middle East

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jun 2018, 10:27 am

Netanyahu warns Merkel of Iran's terrorist activities in Middle East
    June 05 2018 02:54 PM
    Netanyahu warns Merkel of Iran's terrorist activities in Middle East 620185145415985552406
    [rtl][rtl]Merkel and Netanyahu[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned German Chancellor Angela Merkel that Iran's activities in the Middle East are terrorist.

Netanyahu said after talks with the German chancellor that Iran was using the proceeds from the easing of sanctions to finance conflicts.

"Iran's activity is aimed at expanding the presence of Shiite factions under its command to spread the Shiite sect among Sunni Muslims," ​​he said during a joint news conference with Merkel on Monday. "This will ignite a religious war and the consequences will be more refugees, Exactly where their destination will be. "

Merkel said she agreed with Netanyahu that Iran's activities in the Middle East were of particular concern to Israel's security. "We support Israel's right to security and we told Iran every time," she said. 
    "We have the same common goal: that Iran should never have a nuclear weapon, but the disagreement between us is how to achieve this." 
    //Mother

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:07 am