Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US inspector: Pentagon officials ignored warnings during the invasion of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US inspector: Pentagon officials ignored warnings during the invasion of Iraq Empty US inspector: Pentagon officials ignored warnings during the invasion of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]US inspector: Pentagon officials ignored warnings during the invasion of Iraq[/size]

[rtl]2 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Washington[/rtl]

[rtl]"There was an arduous task in Iraq to control the poisonous smoke hanging over US military bases in the country," former inspector of incinerating Iraq Lieutenant Colonel Dan Brower said Saturday.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I was sent to various sites in Iraq to check the incinerators used to get rid of the waste, and they did not have to tell me where they were. I was following my nose because the smell was like smell," Fox said in a report translated by Trend magazine. Dead animal ".[/rtl]

[rtl]"The burning has caused thousands of cancers, respiratory problems and blood disorders among veterans as a result of exposure to smoke poisoning from burning pits, and many have died because of that," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"140,000 veterans and retirees have registered in the burning record set up by the Veterans' Association of America," he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The waste disposal system in Iraq and Afghanistan was seriously flawed. Everything was thrown from plastic to batteries, medical equipment and medical and human waste in these open dumps. The random combustion method caused many pollutants, including carbon monoxide And dioxin - the same chemical compound found in the orange agent, a dangerous hazardous substance during the Vietnam War. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"By the time I was sent to Iraq, the burning of waste was burning two years ago, which led to the release of a toxic compound of smoke and soot from burning garbage, medical waste and hazardous chemicals, and I was not how we could win in Iraq and we are doing this terrible thing in their country "He said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Pentagon has stopped my 200-page report on the assessment of the burning situation for a year and a half and has not allowed it to be published. No action has been taken to address the problem. Slower operation ".[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the burning of the burning, which is reported in the report and its effects on US soldiers only did not talk about the toxic effects on the environment and the Iraqi society, which was affected by the occupation and toxic waste.[/rtl]

[rtl]zm [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 5:23 am