Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asaib: Our alliance is on the right track and we will oppose America's plans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asaib: Our alliance is on the right track and we will oppose America's plans Empty Al-Asaib: Our alliance is on the right track and we will oppose America's plans

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:27 am

Al-Asaib: Our alliance is on the right track and we will oppose America's plans

09:38 - 17/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq on Sunday that the alliance between the conquest and the rest of the other blocs on the right track, indicating that the US plans and support for the separatists will not destabilize the new alliance.
    "The alliance between al-Fath and Sultoun is not an alliance at the expense of another alliance, but rather a nucleus for launching into national space and supporting the political process after it reached a dark junction that leads everyone to fall into the abyss," spokesman Laith al-Athari said in a statement.
    He added that "the invitation is open to all political blocs to join and participate in the new alliance and enter the political process."
    He pointed out that "there is a national program will be based on the coalition, and the right of any block to go to the opposition in the event did not agree with the national program."
    "The US is trying to support the separatists and is calling for the division of Iraq and is the root of tension in the region," he said.
    He pointed out that "the new alliance will address all external attempts that try to disrupt the unity of Iraq and interference in national affairs."
    Last week announced the accession of the Fath Alliance to others to announce then the movement of will and competencies for change to join the new alliance, to form the largest bloc that is going to form a new government. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:47 pm