Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jeweler for "Economy News": Iraq against OPEC's decision to raise production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jeweler for "Economy News": Iraq against OPEC's decision to raise production Empty Jeweler for "Economy News": Iraq against OPEC's decision to raise production

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 1:37 am

Jeweler for "Economy News": Iraq against OPEC's decision to raise production

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil expert Hamza al - Jawahiri
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News Baghdad:
    The oil expert, Hamza al-Jawahiri, on Wednesday, Iraq's rejection of OPEC's possible decisions in its meeting on Friday if the production was reached.
    Al-Jawahiri said in an interview with "Economy News" that "Iraq stands against the lifting of production, because the appropriate price is $ 80 Brent per barrel," adding that "OPEC is moving towards reducing the ceiling of the price of a barrel to 70 dollars because of pressure exerted by allies America within the Organization ".
    "Iraq needs to sell its oil at a price of $ 62 a barrel to cover the expenses of the budget and deficit, and needs to sell at a higher price to complete the investment and construction."
    The oil expert said that "three countries will oppose the decision to raise production, namely Venezuela, Iran and Iraq, but the pressure tools available to them may not be very impressive, they are more ethical than technical or economic, believing that" oil production to one million barrels per day , If the consideration of the States concerned. "
    And on the possibility of Iraq's exit from the organization, said Jeweler, "It is not in his interest to be outside the organization, and during the past period benefited from Iraq's presence in it, and his presence strengthened the strength of the Organization."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:49 pm