Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's policy receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's policy receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage" Empty Allawi's policy receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage"

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 2:03 am

[size=32]
    Allawi's policy receives a message from Washington and reveals information in a "dubious stage"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Vice President of the Republic Iyad Allawi, on Wednesday, to jump on the systematic rigging in the elections for the reasons of partisan or factional interests.
    Allawi received a message from US Assistant Secretary of State David Satterfield, the US ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Seelman, and the delegation accompanying him.
    The statement added that "during the meeting, they discussed the developments of the political situation and the repercussions of the post-election period, which is questionable of its impartiality. Allawi pointed out that the amount of information and facts that revealed systematic rigging in the recent elections constituted a great shock not only for the Iraqi street, International, stressing his absolute rejection of attempts to jump on those violations for the reasons and interests of partisan or factional.
    Allawi said that "any national movement can not succeed if it is based on party or sectarian," adding that "any alliances or understandings should be based on a purely national vision away from any external interventions as a guarantee for its success and sustainability," according to the statement.
    The Prime Minister of the coalition leader "victory" Haider Abadi called for a meeting after the Eid holiday, between all parties and political forces active in the country to form a new Iraqi government.
    The alliance of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, along with the leader of Badr Hadi Amiri, raised several questions about the position of the Sunni and national forces of the coalition, especially that "Sowron and Fatah" form their alliance on a sectarian basis, according to the recipe of politicians.
    What further complicated the situation was that the most prominent Shiite party opposed to Iran allied itself with the figure closest to Tehran, after earlier describing Amiri's alliance with Abadi before the election - which was quickly dismissed - as "abhorrent and sectarian strife."
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, recently announced the alliance between my list "Ssron" supported by the "conquest" led by Hadi Amiri, backed by Iran to form the largest bloc in the next Iraqi parliament.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:09 am