Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Morgan Stanley": goods are facing a double threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Morgan Stanley": goods are facing a double threat Empty "Morgan Stanley": goods are facing a double threat

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jun 2018, 12:08 pm

"Morgan Stanley": goods are facing a double threat

"Morgan Stanley": goods are facing a double threat 8680

Morgan Stanley expects commodities to face a double threat in the coming months, with growing risks for consumption as a possible escalation of global trade tensions.
    The surge in global trade tensions threatens demand in commodity markets as costs rise for end-users to access raw materials, the investment bank said in its quarterly report released this week.
    The second threat is that the booming Chinese economy is raising concerns about tightening credit and the industrial sector.
    He noted that Morgan Stanley's vision remains cautious about metal prices in 2018.
    The US bank explained that risks are increasing for demand, which weakens the outlook for prices in most commodity markets until 2019.
    Core metals have been struggling this month as warnings about risks from a global trade confrontation intensify, while energy markets are poised to record the longest quarterly gain in eight years.
    Morgan Stanley said that in addition to the immediate negative effects on steel and aluminum, tariffs in finished product markets such as electronics, machinery and cars are weakening demand for goods.

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 1:20 am