Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli army pays land and armored forces to the Golan Heights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli army pays land and armored forces to the Golan Heights Empty The Israeli army pays land and armored forces to the Golan Heights

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:34 am

The Israeli army pays land and armored forces to the Golan Heights
    July 01 2018 05:50 PM
    The Israeli army pays land and armored forces to the Golan Heights 720181175022473259255
    [rtl][rtl]Israeli army[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

To face recent developments in southern Syria

The Israeli army has pushed new troops into the Golan Heights, including ground forces, armored vehicles, vehicles and armored personnel carriers, the Israeli public radio reported Sunday.

She pointed out that the reason for the payment of these forces is the recent developments in southern Syria, which is the refusal of the opposition cease-fire with the Syrian army sponsored by Russia.

The radio added that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said at the opening of the weekly session on Sunday that the Israeli army would, however, continue to provide humanitarian assistance to Syrian refugees.

The radio said that the Israeli government confirmed its commitment to the 1974 agreement on the non-intervention of the Israeli army in the Syrian territory after the dispersal of troops in the same year. 

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:32 pm