Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The economy: banks sound willing to work in Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The economy: banks sound willing to work in Iraqi market  Empty The economy: banks sound willing to work in Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:19 pm

The economy: banks sound willing to work in Iraqi market

Economy: World Bank pedigree ...

25-12-2013 07:11 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Outweigh the Parliamentary Committee on the economy and investment, the country's respected global banks and investment during the coming period, to effectively contribute to the support and development of the national economy.
    The Rapporteur of the Committee, said MP mahma Khalil (News Agency): global banks discreet kalamriket and the British are willing to alshidh to enter the Iraqi market to work and invest and contribute actively to the development of the economy of the country by financing development projects walstratiget.
    He added: the banks when entering the country would give a moral boost to local banks to develop its work with modern systems and technological developments, stressing that the coming period will see the arrival of major global banks to the country because they are well aware that the next Iraq is Iraq, the economy and reconstruction and investment.
    A group of American and British banks to open branches in Iraq for the purpose of contributing to the work in the local market, particularly after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN which was imposed by the United Nations./finished/8. h. p/ -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 am