Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qadu: The three presidencies may emerge from the larger bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qadu: The three presidencies may emerge from the larger bloc Empty Qadu: The three presidencies may emerge from the larger bloc

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jul 2018, 3:40 am

Qadu: The three presidencies may emerge from the larger bloc

08:49 - 30/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fath alliance member Haneen al-Qaddu, on Monday, the emergence of the three presidencies of the largest bloc, which will include various components and large blocs, and between Barham Saleh is a strong candidate for the post of President of the Republic, ruled at the same time the agreement between all the blocks on the personality of Khalid al-Obeidi, Parliament.
    Al-Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the three positions are based on participation and party quotas between the Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds according to the custom that has been implemented over the past years.
    He added that "a member of the coalition of victory Khalid al-Obeidi may be a candidate for the presidency of the parliament, but there are objections from some blocs on the ascendancy of this position, as it must be subject to the approval of most blocs involved in the political process," noting that "the presidency of the Republic may go in favor of Barham Saleh being a candidate Strong for the presidency, as this position belongs to the Kurds. "
    Al-Qaddo explained that "the main problem facing the political blocs, is the agreement on the three positions, and perhaps the largest bloc will include all the large blocs and will emerge from the three presidencies, as they contain all components." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 5:08 pm