Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Abadi be able to dismiss and hold the failing ministers accountable?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Abadi be able to dismiss and hold the failing ministers accountable? Empty Will Abadi be able to dismiss and hold the failing ministers accountable?

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:40 am

Will Abadi be able to dismiss and hold the failing ministers accountable?

19:39 - 30/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The former deputy of the Liberal Bloc of Parliament Zeinab al-Sahlani on Monday showed the possibility of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the removal of the ministers who are now being held accountable.
    Al-Sahlani said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "Abadi under the law of the Council of Ministers has the right to dismiss ministers who are in default and issue arrest warrants against them during the current time." She pointed out that "the absence of the House of Representatives will allow Abadi to take criminal decisions against those who are short of ministers, .
    "The withdrawal of the hand of the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi beginning to refer to the investigative committees formed by the Prime Minister," indicating that "the procedure of hand withdrawal will be the first procedure before referral to the dismissal or the judiciary."
    The former MP Jassem Mohammed Jaafar stressed on Monday that the Minister of Transport, Education and Health and the Governor of Basra should be held accountable by Prime Minister Haider Al-Abbadi, while Abadi has a great opportunity to hold the losers accountable and to implement what was called for by the reference.
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi ordered, on Sunday, to withdraw the hand of the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi on the background of the deterioration of energy services in the country, while he stressed that the investigative committees will begin work on the files of corruption involved in Al-Fahdawi.

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 9:23 am