Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Committee of Economy: Prime Minister's visit to Jordan from Iraq will strengthen the e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Committee of Economy: Prime Minister's visit to Jordan from Iraq will strengthen the e Empty Member of the Committee of Economy: Prime Minister's visit to Jordan from Iraq will strengthen the e

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Dec 2013, 6:40 am

Member of the Committee of Economy: Prime Minister's visit to Jordan from Iraq will strengthen the economic relations of the two countries

27-12-2013 12:59 PM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment MP / National Alliance / Salman al-Moussawi, said the visit of Prime Minister of Jordan Abdullah Eagles to Iraq would boost economic ties and increase trade exchanges between the two countries.

Moussawi said (of the Agency news): The policy of the new Iraq to establish a real partnership with the neighboring countries to activate the economic, political and security, and got together with Iran, Turkey and Kuwait during the recent period, and today with Jordan to promote bilateral relations.

He pointed out: that the visit of the Prime Minister of Jordan to Iraq came to search on major issues of common concern, including the extension of the oil pipeline from Basra to the Jordanian port of Aqaba, which is one of the topics most important economic, as well as increased trade, as well as the fight against terrorism and agreed to activate side intelligence and information between the two countries.

He added that this visit gives character to restore Iraq's relations with the political and economic development in the region.

The Jordanian prime minister arrived in Baghdad on Wednesday at the head of a high level delegation was greeted by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in Baghdad's international airport, to search on economic issues, especially in the field of energy, oil, agriculture, security and others. / End / 8. B. X /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 5:18 pm