Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masdar's policy reveals a surprise to the case of officials referred by Abadi to investigate corrup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masdar's policy reveals a surprise to the case of officials referred by Abadi to investigate corrup Empty Masdar's policy reveals a surprise to the case of officials referred by Abadi to investigate corrup

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 6:21 am

[size=32]
    Masdar's policy reveals a surprise to the case of officials referred by Abadi to investigate corruption charges[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

An official source revealed Thursday that the officials referred by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to investigate corruption charges could be included in the amnesty law if convicted.
    The source told Ashqaf News that "the law of general amnesty as voted by the House of Representatives in August of 2016 was required to waive the legal representative of the affected department after the payment of the damage, while the first amendment to the law in its article (1 / II) Legal basis for the public right if it is proved that the proceeds of the amnesty law have been paid for in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 5 of Penal Code No. 111.
    The source added that "among them the crimes assigned to the subject of contracts of education," he said.
    Political sources have revealed on Wednesday that the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi referred a group of large names known as Integrity, within the anti-corruption program, including the former Minister of Education (in the government of Nuri al-Maliki II 2010 - 2014) and the Chairman of the Finance Committee Representative Mohammed Tamim .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:55 pm