Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington - US citizens are being kidnapped in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - US citizens are being kidnapped in Iraq Empty Washington - US citizens are being kidnapped in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 2:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Washington - US citizens are being kidnapped in Iraq

The United States has warned its citizens not to travel to Iraq, where the level of risk is rated fourth.
    "US citizens in Iraq are very vulnerable to violence and kidnapping, where terrorist groups operate in Iraq and regularly attack Iraqi security forces and civilians," the US administration said in a warning posted on the State Department's official website.
    "The ability of the US government to provide routine and emergency services to US citizens in Iraq is very limited

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - US citizens are being kidnapped in Iraq Empty US policy warns its citizens to travel to Iraq and classifies the level of danger in it

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 2:35 am

[size=32]
    US policy warns its citizens to travel to Iraq and classifies the level of danger in it[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

one hour ago

The United States has warned its citizens not to travel to Iraq.

"US citizens in Iraq are very vulnerable to violence and kidnapping," the US administration said in a warning posted on the State Department's official website.

"Many terrorist and insurgent groups are active in Iraq and regularly attack Iraqi security forces and civilians," she said.

"The sectarian militias may also threaten American citizens and Western companies throughout Iraq."

She noted that "the ability of the US government to provide routine services," noting that "the emergency of US citizens in Iraq is very limited."

Keywords: 

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:11 pm