Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OIL PRODUCTS BAGHDAD SUPPLIES 484 MILLION LITERS OF FUEL DURING JUNE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OIL PRODUCTS BAGHDAD SUPPLIES 484 MILLION LITERS OF FUEL DURING JUNE Empty OIL PRODUCTS BAGHDAD SUPPLIES 484 MILLION LITERS OF FUEL DURING JUNE

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Aug 2018, 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The company announced the distribution of oil products, on Saturday, the quantities of fuel of all kinds, which were prepared for the province of Baghdad during the month of June, which was distributed to the distribution outlets governmental and private in the capital Baghdad.
    "The Baghdad distribution company of the company has equipped the capital with more than (267) million barrels of gasoline and about (28) million liters of white oil, in addition to more than (1) million tons of gasoline," said the director general of the distribution company Kazem Masir Yassin in a statement. 189) million liters of fuel oil product gas ".
    Yassin added that "the owners of the distribution company has conducted many field visits to the distribution outlets deployed in Baghdad for the purpose of conducting rehabilitation and maintenance, where it achieved during the past June, about (143) joint visits to government and civil stations in the province of Baghdad, ) A visit to the gas filling plants and the government within the periodic table for the purpose of monitoring the implementation of methods of measuring liquid gas in those laboratories.
    He pointed out that "the distribution company is continuing to prepare regular plans for the distribution and processing of oil products for all provinces and according to the quotas for each of them and the high flow in addition to any maintenance operations and rehabilitation of their distribution outlets in order to ensure the provision of services to citizens."

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 1:45 pm