Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy accuses Saudi Arabia of masterminding the assassination of Iraqi pilgrim "suicide"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy accuses Saudi Arabia of masterminding the assassination of Iraqi pilgrim "suicide" Empty Deputy accuses Saudi Arabia of masterminding the assassination of Iraqi pilgrim "suicide"

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:14 am

Deputy accuses Saudi Arabia of masterminding the assassination of Iraqi pilgrim "suicide"

09:33 - 26/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Hassan Salem, on Sunday, the Saudi authorities to "assassination measure" Iraqi Haj Hassan Hamid Hamid al-Haidari, who announced the Iraqi pilgrimage mission suicide at the Holy Mosque, calling on the Iraqi government not to remain silent about the incident.
    "The authorities of the Al-Saud have not only managed to assassinate him, but have gone to find justifications for covering up their crime at the expense of violating the sanctity of human rights. The Saudi authorities claimed that the operation was a suicide of the Iraqi pilgrim because he was suffering from disturbances," Salem said in a statement. Psychological and this is a second crime intended to discredit the dead pilgrim. "
    He added that "this incident is not the first committed by the authorities of the Saud, has preceded them in the past seasons of the recent killings of the killing of Iraqi security leaders, the killing of Brigadier Ismail Ismael under the pretext of stampede," stressing that "the Mujahid has a good character and balanced, "He said.
    He called on the Iraqi government to "not remain silent about this crime and not to underestimate the blood of our children," pointing out that "the Haram al-Makki owns many large cameras and can review the registration to show the truth of this incident." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:43 pm