Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The next phase will witness the activation of the law of operation of idle factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The next phase will witness the activation of the law of operation of idle factories Empty Deputy: The next phase will witness the activation of the law of operation of idle factories

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:17 am

Deputy: The next phase will witness the activation of the law of operation of idle factories

10:55 - 26/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP confirmed the province of Basra, the victory of Yusuf, Sunday, that the next phase will witness the activation of the law on the operation of idle factories, pointing out that the province is waiting for the new deputies what is fair as a productive and a victim.
    "The next stage will witness the activation of the law on the operation of idle factories, which in turn lead to the elimination of unemployment, as well as the provision of services through follow-up of the promises that have not been implemented by the federal government," Youssef said in a statement.
    She added that "the most prominent projects waiting for Basra to plant five million palm trees," indicating that "this project will reflect the environment, tourism and economic city as well as the adoption of the project, which provides more than 500 jobs."
    Yousef pointed out that "the first claims during the first sessions of the House of Representatives is the implementation of desalination plants and electric power as well as the treatment of the level of health through increasing the proportion of hospitals in Basra as well as revive the face of Basra."
    "There is a big task will fall on the responsibility of the Basra deputies and the responsibility of this province, which is the largest source of the budget of Iraq," she said, adding that "Basra is waiting for the new deputies what it treats as a productive and a victim." Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 am