Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Moussawi explains Sadr's position on Abadi's candidacy for a second term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Moussawi explains Sadr's position on Abadi's candidacy for a second term Empty Al-Moussawi explains Sadr's position on Abadi's candidacy for a second term

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 am

Al-Moussawi explains Sadr's position on Abadi's candidacy for a second term

09:33 - 09/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Jaafar al-Moussawi, the political representative of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, said Sunday that the latter's position on the person of the next prime minister is based on the lack of personal support and not reject it unless it has been tried and failed. He pointed out that the decision to nominate Abadi is subject to the largest bloc and directives of the religious authority.
    "The position of Mr. Sadr is based on the lack of personal support and not reject it unless it has been tried and failed," Moussawi said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper. "The suspect is not tried according to what the religious authority said."
    "Al-Moussawi said that" Abadi as a candidate for other candidates where the decision remains in that the largest bloc and according to the directions of reference. "
    Sadr's alliance, which has the support of Sadr, demanded on Saturday the need for the resignation of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and his cabinet on the backdrop of "government failure" and the recent events in Basra. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:03 am