Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy reveals an agreement to name the three presidencies and devout outside the arc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy reveals an agreement to name the three presidencies and devout outside the arc Empty Source policy reveals an agreement to name the three presidencies and devout outside the arc

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    Source policy reveals an agreement to name the three presidencies and devout outside the arc[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

A political source revealed on Wednesday that the political blocs reached a high agreement on naming the three presidencies, and the exclusion of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi from obtaining a second term.
    The source said to the twilight news, that "during the past two days there have been intensive meetings and dialogues of leaders of the first line exclusively in the blocks in Baghdad was during the agreement on the three presidencies," noting that "the post of Speaker of Parliament will be resolved at the next session of parliament."
    "A compromise candidate for prime minister has been agreed and Abadi will not be given a second term," the source said.
    The source pointed out that "Abadi may try to turn the table during his meeting with US officials in New York," but said that "the Americans support the interests of people and therefore will not insist on a personality that has lost its chances among all forces."
    Al-Abadi's fortunes in his post remain the same after the events in the oil-rich province of Basra. The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr has abandoned his first ally in addition to a clear and clear response from the supreme authority of the Shiites in Najaf, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 7:55 am