Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural associations: Baghdad re-law of the distribution of agricultural land No. 117

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural associations: Baghdad re-law of the distribution of agricultural land No. 117 Empty Agricultural associations: Baghdad re-law of the distribution of agricultural land No. 117

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 3:27 am

[size=40]Agricultural associations: Baghdad re-law of the distribution of agricultural land No. 117[/size]

• September 12, 2018 8:12 p

The Federation of Agricultural Associations in Dhi Qar said that the federal government in Baghdad has decided to re-enact the Agricultural Land Distribution Law No. 117, which gives the peasantry more freedom to deal with his land. 
    The Federation President, Mekdad Yasiri, said that the Federation of Agricultural Associations received official confirmation from the opinion authority in the Ministry of Agriculture to re-act by Law No. 117 after 35 years of suspension. 
    He explained that the law would have allowed the farmer to act as he sees fit and allow him to plant whatever crops he wants, or to build livestock for them, or to build a house without objection from the Ministry of Agriculture. 
    He added that previous governments had suspended the law since 1983, when it issued the law on the leasing of agricultural land No. 35, which restricted the farmer to the type of crop he cultivated in his land and prevented him from building a house or a house.
    He said the ministry would later issue detailed instructions on the re-enactment of the law to be implemented on the ground.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:23 am