Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: independent ministers will fail to manage their ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: independent ministers will fail to manage their ministries Empty Deputy: independent ministers will fail to manage their ministries

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 1:52 am

Deputy: independent ministers will fail to manage their ministries

09:08 - 05/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    MP Hamid al-Musawi said on Friday that the independent ministers will fail in the administration of their ministries where they will be fought by some parties, indicating that the opposition will turn into a fight in case the ministers are independent, as there is no bloc or party to support the minister.
    "The democratic work in all countries of the world requires the parties to form a government, because all ministries will fail in case it was headed by independent personalities and will be fought by political parties and blocs and will turn the observation into a fight," Moussawi said in a statement.
    "The components will not be removed, but the competent figures will be presented on the basis of justice, integrity and expertise. The matter remains for the prime minister because he bears the result of failure and success."
    He pointed out that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi presented his program and the mechanism of forming his government on the reference, and got its support as he submitted it to the blocks and informed them of the approval of the reference to his predecessor."
    He explained that "Abdul-Mahdi stipulated on the blocks mechanism of action put forward to form a new government, and therefore the prime minister will bear the consequences of the failure and success of his government." End 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 3:46 am