Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Abadi remain head of the popular crowd?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Abadi remain head of the popular crowd? Empty Will Abadi remain head of the popular crowd?

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 1:44 am

Will Abadi remain head of the popular crowd?

09:11 - 10/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, Abdul Hadi Mohan, on Wednesday, that the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi will not remain in the presidency of the popular crowd in addition to other positions, indicating that the crowd will be assigned to one of the leaders may be one of Abu Mahdi Engineer.
    "The prime minister, as the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, can be an acting minister, a leader and a manager of vacant posts, or those responsible have been sacked," Mohan said in a statement. "Abadi will leave all the positions he heads when Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi, his duties and composition of the new government. "
    He added that "the Popular Popular Authority will be assigned to one of the security leaders or through the body itself, or may be selected Abu Mahdi Engineer for the presidency, and therefore the head of the body must be leaders with experience in the field of security and military."
    The outgoing Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, head of the popular crowd, replacing former president Faleh al-Fayadh, who was dismissed from his posts coincided with his break with the alliance of victory, which is headed by Abadi. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 8:47 am