Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: I was nominated for the post of Minister of Defense for two reasons, one of which sup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy: I was nominated for the post of Minister of Defense for two reasons, one of which sup Empty Former Deputy: I was nominated for the post of Minister of Defense for two reasons, one of which sup

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 3:28 am

Former Deputy: I was nominated for the post of Minister of Defense for two reasons, one of which support one of the blocks to me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former MP Kamel al-Dulaimi announced on Tuesday his candidacy for the post of defense minister, noting that the reason for his candidacy for the post came for two reasons, one of which is supporting one of the blocs. 

Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper quoted al-Dulaimi as saying, "I nominated myself through the electronic window for the post of defense minister and accepted within the 601 candidates who were accepted by the office of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi ." My candidacy for this position was based on two issues: I will apply for the candidacy through the electronic window and will support me if my candidacy is accepted. The second is that I am a former Iraqi Army officer with a team rank and a doctorate in Arab and international media. In the past I have been twice nominated for this position; The scenes end with my exclusion. 

"One of the main reasons for his removal from the post was not my agreement to sign a pledge not to interfere in contracts and movements, which means I do not want to be a minister representing the sovereignty of a country and bear full responsibility," he said. Abdul Mahdi Office to accept the papers within the accepted, and the number of 601 candidates, among the more than 36 thousand candidates, and is supposed to initiate specialized committees to interview us to choose who is selected. 

Al-Dulaimi said that "Abdul-Mahdi must provide a ministerial lineup, which represents a shock to the parliament, so that in the case of embarrassment; because Abdul-Mahdi today has the support of the Iraqi street seeking for reform and change," adding that "the Prime Minister if he went to satisfy the political blocs, , And thus will not conclude its long and long political history in line with the weight of this history. "

The Office of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, last Friday, a summary of the final results of the nomination for the post of minister electronically, indicating that the number of completed nominations amounted to (15184).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 5:38 pm