Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post publishes Khashoggi's latest article

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post publishes Khashoggi's latest article Empty The Washington Post publishes Khashoggi's latest article

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Oct 2018, 3:08 am

The Washington Post publishes Khashoggi's latest article

The Washington Post publishes Khashoggi's latest article NB-250279-636754382955623593

published newspaper " The Post of Washington ", on Thursday, an article Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi finished work before he disappeared in the building of the Saudi consulate in Istanbul in the 2 of October this. 

Khashoggi's latest article focused on the low level of media freedom in the Arab world and the increasing influence of the state on news coverage.

"The governments of the Arab countries have been increasingly silent on some issues in the media, and there was a time when journalists were confident that the Internet would free the news from this censorship and government oversight in the print media. "The Arab world faces its own version of the Iron Curtain, which is not imposed by the external parties but by the internal forces that are fighting for power."

The Saudi journalist said that "many Arab journalists prefer silence about the many arrests of their colleagues," adding that "the condemnation of the low level of press freedom by the international community is not followed by a reaction." " Al-Masry Al-Youm "any dissatisfaction or reaction from their colleagues (journalists)." 

Khashoggi expressed his belief that "the Arab world was full of hope" in the spring of 2011, but his expectations did not materialize, "the community returned to its former situation or faced more severe conditions than it was before." 

For her part, editor of the "World Post" section of the Washington Post, Karen Atieh, received the last article of Khashoggi from his translator and assistant the next day after his disappearance. 

She added in her comment on the article:

Today, I have to admit that this will not happen. I thank him very much for having chosen the Washington Post as his last journalist's home and given us the possibility of working together. " 

Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi disappeared on October 2 after entering the Saudi consulate. Istanbul. 

On the sixth of October , "the agency reported Reuters , " that Turkish police have accused Saudi authorities journalist to kill, and then wrote the American media that Riyadh could be preparing to announce the death of Khashoggi as a result of excessive use of force by the Saudi Security agency staff.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/250279/%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%82%D8%AC%D9%8A/ar

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 11:56 pm