Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the role of customs in booking 13 containers of books?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the role of customs in booking 13 containers of books? Empty What is the role of customs in booking 13 containers of books?

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    What is the role of customs in booking 13 containers of books?
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

The General Authority of Customs explained the fact that it held 13 containers of books at the port of Umm Qasr.
    "There is no truth to the news of the detention of 13 containers of books in the port," the customs office said in a statement today, confirming that it "seeks to facilitate the entry of books and other requirements to support the culture in the country through legal windows and powers granted."
    The agency called for customs and media and social networking sites to the need to be accurate in dealing with the news concerning the activity of customs in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 9:46 am