Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Referring Abadi to retirement is a legal offense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Referring Abadi to retirement is a legal offense Empty Expert: Referring Abadi to retirement is a legal offense

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Nov 2018, 4:24 am

Expert: Referring Abadi to retirement is a legal offense

09:10 - 05/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Monday that the employee may obtain a pension after 15 years in service to exceed the age of 50 years, indicating that the former Prime Minister Haider Abadi got retirement after four years in office as prime minister.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "according to the State Employees Discipline Law No. 14 of 1991, according to Article 5, it is prohibited to combine two salaries. If this is found, the employee chooses to take one of the two salaries."
    "If the employee receives more than one salary at the same time, he must return the salaries he received, otherwise it is a theft and theft of state funds, and many departments worked on this issue and worked to prevent the combination of salaries."
    Al-Tamimi said that "the prime minister does not get a pension after four years in office, but this service is calculated for the purposes of promotion and allowance, the other function that was exercised, because the retirement law No. 9 of 2014 provided that the period of 15 years in service , And the age of retired 50 years or more.
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has ordered the transfer of former Prime Minister Haidar Abadi and his government to retire after four years in service, while some became a deputy in parliament, where the law allows them between the pension or the salary of parliament. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:46 pm