Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Trump seeks to push Iraq to the conflict with Iran after losing political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Trump seeks to push Iraq to the conflict with Iran after losing political Empty Newspaper: Trump seeks to push Iraq to the conflict with Iran after losing political

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:49 am

Newspaper: Trump seeks to push Iraq to the conflict with Iran after losing political

09:39 - 14/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trump

Information / Baghdad ..
    US President Donald Trump is trying to push Iraq into a conflict with Iran after his administration failed to achieve any political gain during the negotiations to form a government, the New Arab newspaper reported on Wednesday.
    "There is a tendency among the Americans to change the entire crew in Iraq after the results and modest gains achieved during the negotiations to form a government and the name of the Speaker of Parliament and the Republic."
    She added that "the mood in Baghdad is concerned after the name of Toller and believes that Trump is pushing Iraq to move towards conflict with Iran," indicating that "the United States is expected to take the work of the new ambassador, a number of actions in Iraq, the escalation of escalation against Iran , And increase pressure on Baghdad to comply with US sanctions on Tehran. "
    "The nomination of Matthew Toler as US ambassador to Iraq comes in line with the US campaign against Iran. The man served in many Arab countries, including Iraq, during the American occupation, and is known for his anti-Iranian stance." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 5:48 pm