Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

health economy establishes a condition for the entry of imported chemicals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

health economy establishes a condition for the entry of imported chemicals Empty health economy establishes a condition for the entry of imported chemicals

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 1:54 am

[size=32]
    health economy establishes a condition for the entry of imported chemicals[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Ministry of Health and the Environment called on the South, on Saturday, not to allow the entry of imported chemicals only after obtaining environmental approvals by the importers.
    The Director General of the Department of Protection and Improvement of the Environment in the South, Ahmed Hanoun said in a statement to the twilight News that the Environment Directorate of Basra provided the Directorate of the southern region of Kirkuk inventory of chemical materials for companies and entities having environmental approval for the import of chemicals by the Technical Department / To ensure the arrival of these shipments for the purpose of conducting environmental detection and verification of conformity of materials imported by the supervisory staff in the Directorate.
    Hanoun pointed out that prior coordination with the Technical Department has been done in the need to not grant any approvals to import chemicals to any importer unless the environmental approvals for the establishment of regular stores and matching the storage of chemicals to the importance of control of the import and use and storage of chemicals to avoid the dangers of these materials and because most of them have the advantage of Dual use.
    He explained that these measures are part of the work plan of the Division of Management of chemicals and contaminated sites, which are carried out continuously because of the possession of the province of Basra several border crossings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 9:08 am