Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Dollar is climbing to a two-week high supported by Trump's comments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Dollar is climbing to a two-week high supported by Trump's comments Empty The Dollar is climbing to a two-week high supported by Trump's comments

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 6:14 am

The Dollar is climbing to a two-week high supported by Trump's comments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The dollar rose on Tuesday after US President Donald Trump said he would push ahead with a charge on Chinese goods, fueling fears of a US-China trade war and boosting demand for the US currency.
    The pound fell broadly after Trump said on Monday that Britain's exit agreement with the EU could make trading between Washington and London more difficult.
    Separately, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that he expected to push ahead with a 200-billion-dollar increase in Chinese import tariffs to 25 percent from 10 percent now.
    The dollar index, which measures the performance of the greenback against a basket of six other major currencies, rose 0.2 percent to 97.28, its highest level in nearly two weeks.
    The dollar rallied over the previous two sessions as investors took the world's most liquid currency as a safe haven amid fears of a global economic recovery.
    With trade tensions once again highlighted, the Australian dollar shed most of its early gains, rising 0.1 percent to $ 0.7230. The New Zealand dollar also gained slightly.
    The euro fell 0.2 percent against the dollar to $ 1.1313. The yen settled against the greenback at 113.56 yen to the dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:25 am