Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decline in oil alarms America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decline in oil alarms America Empty The decline in oil alarms America

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Dec 2018, 3:57 am

The decline in oil alarms America

The decline in oil alarms America 12030

The recent drop in oil prices has sparked panic in the United States, amid fears that this price decline will push for a major crisis that could affect the global economy. 
    Former oil chief John Huffmeister said the collapse in oil prices, now hovering around $ 45 a barrel in the United States, was "horrifying," Fox Business reported on Saturday. 
    "If we reach less than $ 40, we will see a rapid halt to drilling, because companies simply can not afford," he said. 
    "Oil prices that can be acceptable in the market must be between $ 50 and $ 60 per barrel," Hoffmeister said, noting that the fall in oil prices is a warning sign for the global economy.
    US crude oil prices fell to a 17-month low on Friday, down about 24 percent this year, and oversupply pushed buyers out of the market. 
    The fall in oil prices has affected shares of ExxonMobil and Chevron, which have lost between 16 and 18 percent this year.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14852

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:37 am