Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces the increase of the proportion of grades in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance announces the increase of the proportion of grades in the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance announces the increase of the proportion of grades in the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 2:29 am

Parliamentary Finance announces the increase of the proportion of grades in the budget

19:02 - 31/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Monday, the increase in the proportion of graduates grades within the federal budget for 2019.
    "The federal budget for 2019 will include 65 thousand degrees of career within the degrees of deletion and development," said member of the Committee Siham al-Aqeeli said in a statement to the "Information" that "the grades within the budget was 60 thousand degrees and added five thousand new grades to accommodate unemployed graduates about job".
    She added that "the Finance Committee will meet next Monday at the Ministry of Finance to put the final price for the sale of barrels of oil within the federal budget," indicating that "the price will be reduced during the meeting because it presents the country to a large fiscal deficit and can not be approved budget at the sale price of $ 56 barrel.
    She pointed out that "the proportion of the province in the budget identified 12% and there are Kurdish efforts to raise that percentage," explaining that "the Committee will consider the survival or raise the proportion of the Territory during the meeting with the Ministry of Finance next week."
    The MP for the coalition of construction victory of Gharibawi has demanded, on Monday, the adoption of the survival of the price of a barrel of oil at $ 56 in the budget will increase deficit, indicating that the government to reduce the price and go to border ports to take advantage of their revenues to cover the budget deficit. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 10:28 pm