Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran 's economy reveals "greedy" buyers of oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran 's economy reveals "greedy" buyers of oil Empty Iran 's economy reveals "greedy" buyers of oil

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jan 2019, 7:11 am

[size=32]
    Iran 's economy reveals "greedy" buyers of oil[/size]
     Iran 's economy reveals "greedy" buyers of oil Iran-oil

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Iran's deputy oil minister, Amir Hussein Zamani Nia, said on Saturday that all countries that have been exempted from the United States to buy a specific amount of Iranian oil imports are committed to US sanctions.

"They do not want to buy even a single barrel of oil from Iran," the Iranian Oil Ministry's Web site (Shana) quoted Zamani Nia as saying.

He added that despite US sanctions on Iran, Tehran had reached some new "potential" oil buyers, driven by "greed and the pursuit of profit."

He gave no further details and did not disclose the names of those countries.

In August and November, the United States imposed two severe sanctions on Iran, targeting oil, aviation, industry and banking.

The US president, Donald Trump, withdrew from the nuclear deal with Iran in May 2018 and announced sanctions against Tehran after the latter exploited the proceeds of the deal to fund rocket activities and arm terrorist militias in the Middle East.

A few days ago, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani admitted the impact of US sanctions, saying that "sanctions will affect the lives of citizens, the development of the country and economic growth."

In a new report, the International Monetary Fund predicted a contraction in the Iranian economy due to these sanctions.

In its World Economic Outlook, the IMF said Iran's economy is expected to shrink by 3.6 percent in 2019.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d25f4367-e33f-4124-bd7d-4d7638cf3838

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:54 pm